The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Saturday July 23, 2011 at 16:44
garddog32
Lurking Member
July 2011
I'm having two issues with my 880 controlling my new 82738.   I'm waiting for a response from Logitech, but thought I would ask the real experts as well.

My first issue is that the channel/volume/left/right/up/down almost always add an extra 2-4 commands.   For example, if I'm changing contrast and I hit the right arrow, the contrast will go from 31 to 34.   I've changed the set-up option on the Harmony to 0 with no luck.   I've relearned one of the keys using the original remote, and that works... so it seems there may be an issue with the Harmony's database.   I'd rather not go through and relearn all of the keys if I can avoide it. 

My second problem is with direct input for hdmi2 and hdmi3.   They don't seem to work.   The Harmony codes for hdmi1 and hdmi4 seem to work fine.   I think I can work around this by putting the remote into direct input mode and have the Harmony learn the correct code... but I'd rather have it work correctly without going through all of that.   Anyone else have the same problem?

Hosting Services by ipHouse