Your Universal Remote Control Center
HTPCs & Media Servers Forum - View Post
Up level
Up level
The following page was printed from


Original thread:
Post 2 made on Tuesday June 28, 2011 at 00:33
Active Member
November 2010
That's pretty simple you just need a PC remote, MCE remote or a universal that will allow you to program PC commands.

There are a ton of them on the market.

Click here

Most after market remotes will come with the appropiate receiver for your laptop; be that IR, RF or Bluetooth.  

If you gave a bit more detailed description, we could provide a more detailed solution. 
I keep pointing my remote at the turntable but, it never advances to the next track.

Hosting Services by ipHouse