Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Saturday June 25, 2011 at 02:52
Audiophiliac
August 2006
I am working on my first KP4000/MRX-1 combo and had some questions that do not seem to be covered in the manual, or trainings.

When I put in a 2-way module for, say, Integra Pandora, what AVR command(s), if any, need to be in the activity macro? (I am planning on using IP control of the AVR if that makes a difference). There is not a discrete Pandora input select command for the AVR. Does the 2-way module somehow automatically tell the AVR to switch to Pandora?

This is what it shows in the properties for the Pandora module parameters:

ZONE=1
TEXT=
VOLUME=Relative
MAXVOL=18
IRADIO=Pandora
PRESET_NUM=2
tEXtSo

Maybe the "IRADIO=Pandora" is the key to this?

While on the parameters subject, what do the other lines do? Preset num=2? Text= ??? I better go re-do the 2-way training quickly. :)

EDIT:

After looking at the "Integra/Onkyo Now Playing With Lists Owners Manual" (located in the tech guides section under the help tab in CCP), I think I understand a bit better how it works. Seems like when you select the module on the KP4000, the AVR switches to the proper service (Pandora, Server, etc.). The only issue I can see is if you need the on-screen (TV) display for the Pandora or VTuner module. We just installed a simple single source/4 zone system using the KP4000 as the only control. No video source or TV in the system. I did not design the system, but hopefully I can make it work.

Last edited by Audiophiliac on June 25, 2011 03:07.
"When I eat, it is the food that is scared." - Ron Swanson

Hosting Services by ipHouse