Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Friday June 24, 2011 at 00:42
Audible Solutions
March 2004
I sent back in a product someone else installed. It's out of warranty but they repair it and don't charge for the repair! When I enquired I was told it was a known issue and they warrantied repair despite the product being out of warranty.

I'm coding a system with AAE and suddenly it sounds as if the amp is oscillating. Tech goes crazy, brings speaker down to the AAE. Same thing. Later on, I get around to checking cable presets and I am about to connect into the composite video jack and........The tech mistakenly connected the right channel into composite video. We were hearing sync, not an amp oscillating.

I'm using the Crestron AAE macro--always a mistake and I'm trying to figure out why my volume is not updating on off. When it hits me. Crestron loves to buffer these signals and if the unit wasn't on it will not pass signals. Guess what? I turn on the zone and the off volume updates. 90 minutes of troubleshooting code for naught. Moral of the story: Only use your own code or get familiar with the code someone else wrote.

Bitch if you want but they're a damned good company, even if they do get you on occasion.

Alan

Last edited by Audible Solutions on June 24, 2011 08:49.
"This is a Christian Country,Charlie,founded on Christian values...when you can't put a nativiy scene in front fire house at Christmas time in Nacogdoches Township, something's gone terribly wrong"

Hosting Services by ipHouse