HTPCs & Media Servers Forum - View Post
Find remotes at:
RTI T2i Now Shipping (Finally!)
- A budget-friendly hybrid remote with high-end features.
Pro Control Announces CEDIA 2014 Products
- With an emphasis on Zigbee-enabled control systems; plus training schedule.
RTI Previews CEDIA 2014 Lineup
- New remotes, keypads, switchers, and control processors; training schedule.
RTI's RK1+ In-Wall Keypad Now Shipping
- A simple 2, 4 or 8-button in-wall keypad that's easy on the budget.
URC Total Control Adds Philips Hue Integration
- Add that special touch to URC control systems with fully customizable LED lighting.
Read more news »
Acoustic Research Xsight Touch ARRX18G
Sony PlayStation 3 Advanced Control Roundup
Pinnacle PCTV HD Pro Stick HDTV Tuner
Universal Remote Control Inc. Digital R50
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:
HTPCs & Media Servers
View Single Message
Remote Controlled (IR or RF) USB Hub
Friday June 10, 2011
Long Time Member
I use MSC-400 to turn my HTPC on/off.
Got a voltage sensor on the USB port which tells me if the computer is on or off and a relay from MSC-400 wired to the computer power button
I use MSC-400 to turn my HTPC on/off. Got a voltage sensor on the USB port which tells me if the computer is on or off and a relay from MSC-400 wired to the computer power button
View the original thread...
©1998-2014, Daniel Tonks. All rights reserved.