HTPCs & Media Servers Forum - View Post
Find remotes at:
First CEDIA 2015 Video Reports
- Learn about the latest products from Just Add Power, Control4, Simple Control, ELAN and Niles.
Cyber Monday Remote Deals
- Because everyone wants a great bargain! Both US and Canadian stores listed.
CEDIA 2015 Day 2 Photos
- Random photos from the second day of CEDIA in Dallas!
CEDIA 2015 Day 1 Photos
- Random photos from the first day of CEDIA in Dallas!
Savant Introduces New Savant Remote
- Takes on mid-priced "smart remote" category with a new consumer offering.
Read more news »
Hosting powered by:
Acoustic Research Xsight Touch ARRX18G
Sony PlayStation 3 Advanced Control Roundup
Pinnacle PCTV HD Pro Stick HDTV Tuner
Universal Remote Control Inc. Digital R50
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:
HTPCs & Media Servers
View Single Message
Remote Controlled (IR or RF) USB Hub
Friday June 10, 2011
Long Time Member
I use MSC-400 to turn my HTPC on/off.
Got a voltage sensor on the USB port which tells me if the computer is on or off and a relay from MSC-400 wired to the computer power button
I use MSC-400 to turn my HTPC on/off. Got a voltage sensor on the USB port which tells me if the computer is on or off and a relay from MSC-400 wired to the computer power button
View the original thread...
©1998-2016, Daniel Tonks. All rights reserved.