HTPCs & Media Servers Forum - View Post
Find remotes at:
The Pronto is back! Well, sort of...
- New Philips Pronto-branded hardware solution for iPhone-based smart controls.
Cyber Monday 2014 Remote Control Deals
- Catch the latest discount prices on universal remotes!
PDP Announces First BD Remote for PS4
- Bluetooth-based remote offers full BD control; universal remote compatibility.
RTI T2i Now Shipping (Finally!)
- A budget-friendly hybrid remote with high-end features.
Pro Control Announces CEDIA 2014 Products
- With an emphasis on Zigbee-enabled control systems; plus training schedule.
Read more news »
Hosting powered by:
Acoustic Research Xsight Touch ARRX18G
Sony PlayStation 3 Advanced Control Roundup
Pinnacle PCTV HD Pro Stick HDTV Tuner
Universal Remote Control Inc. Digital R50
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:
HTPCs & Media Servers
View Single Message
Remote Controlled (IR or RF) USB Hub
Friday June 10, 2011
Long Time Member
I use MSC-400 to turn my HTPC on/off.
Got a voltage sensor on the USB port which tells me if the computer is on or off and a relay from MSC-400 wired to the computer power button
I use MSC-400 to turn my HTPC on/off. Got a voltage sensor on the USB port which tells me if the computer is on or off and a relay from MSC-400 wired to the computer power button
View the original thread...
©1998-2015, Daniel Tonks. All rights reserved.