HTPCs & Media Servers Forum - View Post
Find remotes at:
Our Thanks For Your Support!
- Plus, a new video with some rather “creative” speaker marketing...
The Final Batch of CEDIA Videos is Here!
- Check out the latest control products from iRule and AMX!
Our CEDIA Video Reports Continue!
- Check out what’s new from DemoPad, Crestron, and Savant!
Three new CEDIA 2013 Videos
- Check out the latest control products from Control4, RTI and URC!
More CEDIA 2013 Videos!
- See the new iOS 7-based Roomie Remote 2.0 and the latest control solutions from ELAN!
Read more news »
Acoustic Research Xsight Touch ARRX18G
Sony PlayStation 3 Advanced Control Roundup
Pinnacle PCTV HD Pro Stick HDTV Tuner
Universal Remote Control Inc. Digital R50
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:
HTPCs & Media Servers
View Single Message
Remote Controlled (IR or RF) USB Hub
Friday June 10, 2011
Long Time Member
I use MSC-400 to turn my HTPC on/off.
Got a voltage sensor on the USB port which tells me if the computer is on or off and a relay from MSC-400 wired to the computer power button
I use MSC-400 to turn my HTPC on/off. Got a voltage sensor on the USB port which tells me if the computer is on or off and a relay from MSC-400 wired to the computer power button
View the original thread...
©1998-2014, Daniel Tonks. All rights reserved.