HTPCs & Media Servers Forum - View Post
Find remotes at:
Three new CEDIA 2013 Videos
- Check out the latest control products from Control4, RTI and URC!
Cyber Monday Deals
- Get a new remote control at a great price!
More CEDIA 2013 Videos!
- See the new iOS 7-based Roomie Remote 2.0 and the latest control solutions from ELAN!
Second Batch of CEDIA 2013 Videos
- Covering the latest products from TouchSquid Technology and PRO Control!
First CEDIA 2013 Video Reports
- Learn about the latest products from Logitech Harmony & Bitwise Controls.
Read more news »
Acoustic Research Xsight Touch ARRX18G
Sony PlayStation 3 Advanced Control Roundup
Pinnacle PCTV HD Pro Stick HDTV Tuner
Universal Remote Control Inc. Digital R50
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:
HTPCs & Media Servers
View Single Message
Remote Controlled (IR or RF) USB Hub
Friday June 10, 2011
Long Time Member
I use MSC-400 to turn my HTPC on/off.
Got a voltage sensor on the USB port which tells me if the computer is on or off and a relay from MSC-400 wired to the computer power button
I use MSC-400 to turn my HTPC on/off. Got a voltage sensor on the USB port which tells me if the computer is on or off and a relay from MSC-400 wired to the computer power button
View the original thread...
©1998-2013, Daniel Tonks. All rights reserved.