The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9 made on Wednesday June 1, 2011 at 11:06
Br0nyraur
Lurking Member
May 2011
Yes, If you refer to the CD Pronto Edit NG, but I got the upgrade off of Philips 3.1.3. and the 3000 was working long after on the computer uploading and downloading and then bang: unknown device. I'm wondering it is all the service patches and fixes from MS that sabotaged the USB connection. It shouldn't need a .inf file. It is USB2. I tried it on Win7 with USB3 and the same thing. The Tsu3000 still works fine unless I got a new piece of gear. CNET said the Harmony 1100 was the cat's meow but do not believe it. If you have more than 2 pages of activities (macros) they are displayed offset on the screen and Logitech just says "We are working on the problem". The store I bought it at said do not run it on Win7 but on XP even though Logitech says it is ok for WIN7 or Vista. It runs on WIN7.
My Win7 hardware is basically Athlon Phenom Deneb 3.4Ghz 16GB mem behind a firewall with 2 other computers XP-SP3 & win2Kserver-SP4. What you really need is a high speed modem for the uploads. I really like to solve my working TSU3000 though. I tried fiddling with the power management settings on other USB root hubs, but you cannot do that to an "unknown device". It wants a device driver.Huh? I tried different USB ports and mini-USB cables, and no luck.

Hosting Services by ipHouse