The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Sunday May 29, 2011 at 16:05
wireman121
Long Time Member
November 2009
I have a customer with a Bose TA-1 amp attached to a digital source plate with 4 coax inputs and 1/8" for IR input. The plate and the TA-1 are linked through a Cat5 cable, which I have double checked the punch downs on. The customer also has a Bose teardrop remote which only has source options for "DVD" "DSS/CBL" and "TV". I have been able to confirm that "DVD" links to coax input 1 on the digital source plate, and that DSS/CBL links to input 2 on the digital source plate and that TV links to analog input 1 on the amp. He is adding a 3rd digital source (Apple TV) but there is no button on the teardrop remote to switch to input 3 on the digital source plate - Bose tech support has confirmed that it is possible to do, but they werent exactly sure on HOW to do it, but thought there should be a pronto file out there somewhere with the IR codes.

I have gone through every Bose code I could find and I have not been able to locate the correct code. Does anyone have this code? Seeing as this digital source plate is designed to work with the TA-1 amp, there has to be a way to access these other 2 source inputs.

Thanks for any help.

Hosting Services by ipHouse