The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 12 made on Saturday May 28, 2011 at 19:24
Lowpro
Select Member
March 2004
If I already owned a TSU9600 that's what I'd be using. Not sure what your computer related issues are, but ProntoEdit Professional will install and run perfectly fine on Windows 7. I'm running PEP v1.1.20 and PEP v2 on Windows 7 Professional 64-bit without issue. The TSU9600 has been my only remote solution here at the house for a number of years now, since it was even available for purchase in fact as I was a beta tester for Philips. The solution has been so dependable for me and enjoyable to implement and use that I have no intention of moving to another remote solution just because Philips Pronto has closed up shop. With my current setup here at the house I only really need one TSU9600, RFX9400 and RFX9600. I've stocked up however in the event years down the road I find I'm still using my Pronto equipment and have a remote or extender fail on me with no option to get it repaired or replaced. In any event, as you have a solution right now that is perfectly capable of providing you a consistent solution I'd suggest figuring out why you're having issues getting the editor installed under Windows 7 if that is in fact your issue. If it's the installation program that you need the files section here at RC offers the latest version of PEP v2 going back to PEP v1.1.20 which is the version I use primarily.

Last edited by Lowpro on May 28, 2011 21:47.
LP Related Links:
View my profile to access various
links to key posts and downloads.

Hosting Services by ipHouse