The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 48 made on Wednesday May 11, 2011 at 19:51
Lowpro
Select Member
March 2004
For those that have expressed interest I've decided to go ahead and make my TSU9600 DVD Juke XCF file available for download. Download link is available via the first post of this thread.

Few notes regarding my XCF:
1) The configuration file is intended for use with PEP v1.1.20, not PEP v2. The structure of my configuration file relies heavily on the "Link" action which is not available in PEP v2 in the conventional sense. If opening my XCF in PEP v2 all link actions throughout will be resolved. You will no longer be able to take advantage of the structure I have in place as a result, especially with respects to my DVD Juke activity.

2) If you intend on integrating my DVD Juke activity into your own XCF make sure to enable "Snap to Grid" in your "Grid & Border Settings". Also set the "Columns" value to 15 and "Rows" value to 43. This will allow you to more quickly jog cover image buttons down to make room for a new one as the top row of buttons can be snapped to grid perfectly where they need to go.

Grid coordinates for the top row of buttons....
0,0 | 0,160 | 0,320 | 0,480

The bottom row of buttons can be snapped to grid 1 pixel lower than they should be. Easy enough at that point to hit the up arrow on your keyboard one time to get the given cover image(s) in line where they need to be.

Grid coordinates for the bottom row of buttons....
0,230 | 160,230 | 320,230 | 480,230

Note also that the zoom level of the editor should be set to 100% while jogging down cover image buttons as the zoom level directly impacts how a given panel/button snaps to grid.

3) Over the years I've had to continue finding ways to reduce the size of my XCF, so that I didn't run out of room in the remote. The use of ProntoScript is largely responsible for helping me keep the size of my XCF down while at the same time allowing me to enhance my XCF and "DVD Juke" activity in ways which simply were not possible in the Pronto NG days. As a result, the process of integrating my "DVD Juke" activity into your own XCF is not going to be as straightforward as it was in the Pronto NG days per my TSU7500 PCF. For those of you who are new to the ProntoPro line it is unfortunately going to take some time to figure things out. Time permitting I'll do my best to answer any questions that come my way. Enjoy!

Last edited by Lowpro on May 11, 2011 20:54.
LP Related Links:
View my profile to access various
links to key posts and downloads.

Hosting Services by ipHouse