Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 33 made on Thursday May 5, 2011 at 17:48
fixitnick
November 2010
On May 5, 2011 at 17:26, william david design said...
"Socialized A/V Cables"?

Maybe you didn't understand the latest news releases. You see, after they killed Bin Laden the second time, Obama used Al-Qaeda's technology (based on their weapons of mass distruction) to perfect the HDMI connector and its communication protocol. Only after we implement the technology to accomplish a total of 12 video, 12 audio, and 12 control signals over a single cat 5, will our troops be allowed to come home.

That is unless the governement decides to activate an earthquake in the New Madrid Fault, via HAARP. Then we will use all the new HDMI cables to hold the United States together and keep all the lower states from flooding.

Other than that. I just received a product update from an unamed manufacture today that we are all suppose to wrap ourselves in unbraided HDMI cables (feet and legs only) and jump from the nearest bridge ASAP. It is imperative we react immediately, for continued warranty and support.

Wow, how the A/V world is taking a change in the last few weeks.
I keep pointing my remote at the turntable but, it never advances to the next track.

Hosting Services by ipHouse