The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 26 made on Saturday April 30, 2011 at 12:56
Bill Mullin
Long Time Member
August 2002
Comcast just switched over to all digital cable in my area, forcing me to use their model DC50Xu DTA and remote. I programmed my MX-700 and my MX-850 by learning the codes from the Comcast remote, but I can't get the 2 or 5 to learn - forcing me to also keep the Comcast remote controls by our TV's.

After reading the above posts, I found that "DB --> Cable --> Pace --> [Pace3]" should work. Unfortunately, my IR codes only went to [Pace2], and neither [Pace1] nor [Pace2] worked. I then read that I could try cable codes 113, 120, and 123, but my cable codes only went up to 112.

I checked and found that I have program version 1.12.282 for both my MX-700 and MX-850, which is probably an old version. So I called the local dealer who sold me the URC remotes and found that he is out of business.

If someone would please send the latest programs for both the MX-700 and MX-850 to my e-mail address "bill(at)aa4m(dot)com", or just make them available for download and send me the links, I'd be very appreciative. If the IR codes can be upgraded without updating the program, then all I'll need are the codes. Thanks in advance!

- Bill

Last edited by Bill Mullin on April 30, 2011 16:29.

Hosting Services by ipHouse