Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Friday April 29, 2011 at 08:07
me61ic
Long Time Member
April 2011
Hi there,

I bought this remote from the States a couple of years ago, and have been using it since then for audio-visual purposes with a lot of success.

I wanted to start using the controller with Z-Wave and here is when my problems have started. I have made sure that I have chosen Europe: 900 Mhz though NevoStudio Pro as the Product Region before downloading the job to the controller, but in the advanced settings of the controller it says Z-Wave ver.: USA. 2.40 though, I don’t know if it is supposed to say Europe instead…

So I have right clicked on the job itself inside NevoStudio Pro and I have seen there is another setting that says "stablish product region", I have clicked on it, it was settled in USA, I have changed it to Europe, but now when I try to download the job to the S70 it gives an error that says Z-Wave Region configuration different from stablished (or something like that, I don't have the remote handy now)

I believe I have read that the region is set via a physical chip and can’t be changed. That is why a remote in the US will only work in the US and one from Europe will only work in Europe etc. The IR and wifi is fine but Z-Wave is not. Would it be possible to open the remote and have this chip changed over for a european one? Can anyone sell this chip?

Thanks in advance,

Hosting Services by ipHouse