The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Friday April 22, 2011 at 22:01
blueturningleaf
Lurking Member
April 2011
Hello! It sounds like you may have a 'mating' problem between your remote and the charging cradle. Since it seems that your remote will charge in a different cradle and a different H1 will charge in yours, that's the only thing I can think of. This is a very common issue with the 880/890 series but I have only seen it rarely with the H1. In the 880/890, there were some production changes that resulted in very minor mismatches between some remote casings and the cradle profile. But, these differences were enough to prevent the remote from going into its sleep/charging cycle. Logitech solved this problem by adding a magnet to the newer 880/890 cradles. You may want to try purchasing a new H1 cradle from Logitech to see if that helps. They are only $10. Or, if you like, you can visit my repair service on Ebay. I have many charging cradles and perhaps, like Cinderella, we can try mating your H1 to my cradles here until we find the one that fits! You can find my service at item 200555404044. Advice and guidance are always free!

Hosting Services by ipHouse