The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 21 made on Thursday April 21, 2011 at 11:04
WarrenL
Long Time Member
June 2010
On April 21, 2011 at 09:44, broadcastboy said...
Not sure where you are in the DMA Warren but I'm sitting in my office in the City of Buffalo looking at WNGS on my TV fed from Time Warner and they are certainly on here. SD feed is on 5.0. HD stream on 68.1 and another SD on 68.2.

I live in the Wellsville NY area and we are part of the Buffalo Market. And satellite services do offer WNGS to this market., however it would appear Time Warner does not offer WNGS. Here is Time Warner Cable web site with their line-up listing for their systems.
[Link: timewarnercable.com]

We are part of the Olean Wellsille system, that said I do not subscribe to TWC video service, just internet, I use an antenna for video. However I did chat with TWC and here is it is in part.
Sam: Could please elaborate your concern?
Warren_: I am not a video customer, just on antenna, so I am curious if I subscribe again to TWC video, if I would get WNGS, who's signal I am out of range of
Sam: Thank you for continuing to be a loyal customer.
Sam: So, you would like to know if you will get WNGS after subscribing our TWC video, correct?
Warren_: correct
Sam: Sure, I will be glad to assist you with that.
Warren_: thank you
Sam: May I have your zip code please?
Warren_: 14895
Sam: Thank you for providing your zip code.
Warren_: your welcome
Sam: I would like to inform you that you need to contact our local Time Warner Cable office in order to confirm if the WNGS signal will be available at your location after subscription of TWC video, as one of the representatives from our local Time Warner Cable office would be in a better position to assist you in this case. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused.

I did call TWC and they confirm that WNGS is not available in this market. That said before WNGS went dark, they were available here, on Cable Ch.20 which is now held by CFTO. But since WNGS has gone back on the air TWC has not carried it again in this market.

Hosting Services by ipHouse