The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 20 made on Saturday March 12, 2011 at 20:16
cocoa
Long Time Member
July 2010
I'm so glad it is not just me having trouble with CFTO sound! I have no sound at all since February.

I am in East York, a neighbourhood of Toronto, and another buddy about 6 blocks away is having the same problem. I don't seem to be having the Scanning problem that others have, but I have not rescanned since March 1. Before Christmas, CFTO added Described Video to more and more programs and my LG HD TV could not remove it.

I emailed CFTO, from the General contact info section of the CTV.ca website. I asked them to relay my message to a staff member who could help with the OTA audio signal. A very nice man emailed me on March 10, asking for my location and stations that I could receive normally.

He did not seem to be aware of others with the same problem, so I advise all to email. They can't fix it if they don't know there is a problem. I would report the scanning problem to CTV.ca as well.

CFTO was a great signal with good shows and great news. I miss them and I hope they resume their high quality audio signal.

Hosting Services by ipHouse