Thanks for the reply but:
1) the tuner does retain station memory when powered down or ac interrupt:
2) never happened before and started on CFTO CTV last Thursday:
3) the rx does remap if PSIP changes from program to program e.g. CFTO feed of Canadian show, then USA show follows:
4) All other stations over 20 HD are OK
5) The rx goes into full reboot, display goes to "000" and goes to first time installed screen to scan channels
Sent e-mail to CFTO, quite sure they have changed a setting on the feeds and/or PSIP. My rx might just be a little more sensitive to this. No software update available for my receiver from Zinwell, no response from them as of yet and my e-mail.
However, others are noticing PSIP problem on CFTO too with mapping from 40-1 to 9-1 and back to 40-1. Maybe they are testing for switch in August?
Last edited by Nueatit on March 8, 2011 16:02.