The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Wednesday March 2, 2011 at 00:31
HomeZoneMike
Lurking Member
February 2011
I am using the mx-3000, a MRF-350, marantz sr-5005 receiver,and a Marantz ud5005 blueray player, cable, radio ra2 keypad, projector, screen, 55" lcd. i ran ir led repeaters from the mrf-350 to everything.

Was able to find codes for the receiver using the codes for the sr-5004. but the closest thing for the bluray player are codes for the ud-8004 the on off work fine but the play, pause, stop, etc and the directional buttons and select did not work.

So i learned them into the editor from the original remote. the play, pause, etc will only function when remote is pointed at the equipment. The Directional buttons and select refuse to work at all.

I Have tried learning the buttons using both a tap and holding button down. When i use the mx-3000 i see the leds flashing so it seems that it is passing the codes via rf but no response until i point it directly at the player.

I did have to learn a code from the projectors remote for switching its input to HDMI-2. That code seems to work over the rf but It is also almost always in view of ir.

Any help would be great.
Gona try URC tech support tomorrow. Crossing fingers.

Hosting Services by ipHouse