The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 47 made on Wednesday February 16, 2011 at 12:18
Lowpro
Select Member
March 2004
I recently upgraded my Sony BDP-CX960 to a Sony BDP-CX7000ES which I'm controlling using RS-232 in conjunction with a RFX9600. With the RS-232 control I am now able to queue up a given changer slot on the fly as I'm doing via IR with my DVD changers. (See my post here for information on how to create your own RS-232 codeset for the Sony BDP-CX7000ES.) No more Sony XMB/Gracenote for me! That being said, I've updated my DVD Juke activity accordingly. As my Blu-ray collection has yet to reach 200 titles (most of which I already own on DVD as well) I decided to simply add a Blu-ray category to the Main Menu page. Created a new "Coming Soon" graphic as well just for the Blu-ray category as to reflect that you are browsing Blu-ray's and not DVD's. The "Coming Soon" graphic is used to fill the empty positions on the last page of each letter. An updated PackAndGo file is available for download via the first post of this thread of course for anyone interested in checking out my updates firsthand. Enjoy!

Last edited by Lowpro on November 21, 2011 12:09.
LP Related Links:
View my profile to access various
links to key posts and downloads.

Hosting Services by ipHouse