The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Wednesday January 26, 2011 at 16:06
39 Cent Stamp
Elite Member
May 2007
The yellow items in the list are all of my subpages.

The green items are references to some of those subpages that i made visible. Making them visible is purely for design purposes and has nothing to do with what appears on the actual panel. All of the white and green items are subpages that i have referenced to the main page. You do that by dragging the yellow icon and dropping it over the main page. You can also determine depth. Like your please wait page should be stacked so that when it appears its over everything.

On the left you see the full ipad directv page. On the right you can see all of the pieces that make that page.

This makes programming and GUI design super efficient and believe me when i tell you that there is nothing better than VTPro-e for designing a GUI. RTI and Nevo are nice but they lack all the bells and whistles like click assign and the incredible alignment tools.

I changed the image link to an html link that displays the image. This will make it easier to see and save the graphic and it wont distort remotecentral when people first click in.

[Link: guijaboard.com]
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse