The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9 made on Sunday January 23, 2011 at 16:55
wakeboardr116
Lurking Member
January 2011
The people I bought it from are authorized dealers and do full on custom theater installations. They did the install for me and did all the programming and everything. It's just there's a few little things they can't seem to get right no matter how many times I ask them. It's just little things that no one else but my self would ever notice. I have played around with the version of the program I have and have pretty much finished adding the little things to the layout I want, I just can't get it to see the remote.

I can understand your view from the dealer standpoint, but from the consumer point of view, or at least my point of view, it just seems like they are making things way more complicated than they should be. Like I said, I already got a hold of an older version of the MX-900 editor fairly easily, so I'm sure with some time I could do the same for the newer software. It's just unfortunate this is what I am having to turn to to fully use a piece of equipment I paid hundreds of dollars for.

Hosting Services by ipHouse