The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Thursday January 20, 2011 at 10:39
39 Cent Stamp
Elite Member
May 2007
On January 19, 2011 at 10:28, JoeFlabitz said...
So without adding new buttons (which would change their tooling), what buttons could be changed? I agree on the USB as that may be a slight modification, but adding new buttons could be a deal breaker.

I am not suggesting they change any existing buttons. I am suggesting they add those listed above to the current set of buttons. A retooling is neccesary and why i dont sell the MX-850 anymore even though IMO its at least #2 and probably #1 all time best remotes... ever.

The 7 buttons i listed above are pretty universal. Just about everything has 4 color buttons on it now and the replay/liveTV can be track up track down. IMO record should also be included in a standard set of 8 transports but if they want to leave that one off its not a deal breaker.

I don't care that its not 2way and i like that it has no docking station or power cord because the clients can maintain the batteries themselves and no one is stuck without their remote while i ship them a $100+ battery when it fails in a few months.
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse