The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 8 made on Thursday January 13, 2011 at 15:29
39 Cent Stamp
Elite Member
May 2007
On January 12, 2011 at 20:52, Anthony said...
I don't mean this to become political. But I just don't get this. I don't understand why people are against gun control (same thing here) and I don't mean to get into that. But how are Kinder surprise (chocolate/milk egg with a toy inside) band and so contraband and no one has an issue with it?

I had to google that because its not sold in the United States. From wikipedia...

"Kinder Eggs are sold all over the world excluding the United States, where the 1938 Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act prohibits embedding "non-nutritive items" in confections. "

Why am i against gun control? Have you ever been on the highway and watched morons battle it out over who gets to be in front? Or seen idiots fight over parking spaces? How about those lovely black friday events? Sporting events?

Humanity is not ready for a society where everyone is allowed to carry something that can be used to kill someone else or themselves.

Gun control isnt about keeping weapons out of the hands of the normal people. Its about keeping guns out of the hands of everyone else.
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse