The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Tuesday January 11, 2011 at 23:59
SAVANTi
Lurking Member
January 2011
I Have a WyreStorm 8x8 HDMI Matrix Switch and the remote that comes with it and that they sell only has toggles i have contacted URC as well as WyreStorm repeatedly and have gotten no were except for dead ends. I know some one has ran across this issue and has a file some were of learned IR codes or some sort of solution. Unfortunately I am using a MRF-260 and not a MRC-400 so I have no serial RS-232 control. I have about 5 MX-880s and its really annoying having to make the customer toggle thru the inputs with no idea of were they are at or going in selecting sources. I think its kinda pointless selling all these remotes and adding more as well as more equipment in the future when you hand the customer a remote that is suppose to be one touch operation and they are confused in-turn breaking the remotes against there heads because they cant figure out what input they on. Unfortunately we all know that not every customer out there knows what they are doing beyond pushing the button of what they would like it to do.

Hosting Services by ipHouse