Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Saturday January 8, 2011 at 14:21
xenton
Long Time Member
July 2008
Hopeful progress -

Spent ages banging my head against a brick wall as IR panels eouldn't work for me and I couldn't get hex2ccf to work all because my file had a .HEX rather than a .hex extension, changed that and got a ccf file but not a correct conversion, however one of the buttons appeared to be a discrete code for selecting the digital TV tuner only doable off the factory remote with a source toggle button.

The command ID has to be in binary for hex2ccf so have just changed that and have a better looking ccf, with all the buttons in order now (before I and not enough buttons or panels and the number 5 repeated many times).

There are discretes for input TV and DTV and strangely codes that will take you straight to the various subsections of the main menu. There are discretes for stereo and mono sound. My mind boggles as to why they would put any of these in but no useful discrete on/off or useful inputs.

At least I have learnt how to get the protocol and device number form a remote any then get all the possible codes into a CCF, so not a complete waste I suppose.

Last edited by xenton on January 8, 2011 14:49.

Hosting Services by ipHouse