The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Saturday January 8, 2011 at 12:25
lytleric
Lurking Member
January 2011
I recently acquired a used Mitsubishi M-VR600 receiver (without an owners manual), and somehow the remote lost some of its functionality. I did a lot of digging around on the internet and it seems this remote is actually a re-branded One-for-All URC-6050 remote with some of the buttons re-purposed to control specific receiver functions.

In the process of trying to figure out how to restore the remote, I somehow completely erased all of the functionality of the remote. However, I was able to find a CCF file for this receiver on the internet and used another program I found to extract the OBC and EFC codes for the remote.

So my question is, if I have the list of the OBC and EFC codes for each button on the remote, how do I use those numbers to reprogram the remote? I tried using the steps to assign codes to buttons (holding SETUP until 2 blinks, entering 994, tapping SETUP, entering the 3-digit EFC code for the specific button, tapping that button, got two blinks). However, that didn't seem to get the remote to do anything for the receiver.

Am I missing something? Do I need to incorporate the OBC numbers in to the setup somehow?

This has turned into a major challenge that I really want to solve!

Last edited by lytleric on January 8, 2011 15:24.

Hosting Services by ipHouse