The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 8 made on Wednesday January 5, 2011 at 17:45
SignatureSV
Loyal Member
July 2009
On January 5, 2011 at 17:23, cpchillin said...
Look at the Extron PoleVault system if you like the Crestron. I bet that Crestron took the concept from Extron. www.extron.com/product/product.aspx

yeah, that looks like crestron blatantly copied them to the "T" they even copied the ceiling tile speaker and projector mount......I actually like extrons system, in the training module they compare the media controllers to extrons, all have the same look to them its just crestron looks a bit sleeker.

On January 5, 2011 at 17:36, edizzle said...
you know you are using one, but have no idea how it works? how does that work?

As far as i know they are brand new, i was talking to my rep about this simple project im doing and he said "ohh this quick pack would be perfect" there is no face to face training to say just a video series where crestron screwed up the video.

Its just the girl talking like there are slides up and they arnt so i have no picture diagrams or anything, i do have a power point though that explains it in depth a little bit more but nowhere does it say "balun" "pass through" etc.

i was just curious because the idiots who built the building forgot the boardroom until they were putting up a the dividers and quickly ran a 1in. conduit to the table so I cant use a full sized VGA cable
The Bitterness of Poor Quality is Remembered Long after the Sweetness of Price is Forgotten! - Benjamin Franklin

Hosting Services by ipHouse