The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 7 made on Sunday December 5, 2010 at 11:55
kokomal
Long Time Member
December 2010
bought logitech harmony 300 remote from best buy.. supplied with usb cable.. was able to program the logitech functions of power, preset + and - for the sony XDR-F1HD unit (these are the only 3 I've done at this point). and it does work (i.e. conrols the sony)... these codes were already in the logitech ir library for download (ie. I did not have to teach the device)...

I was hoping I could back out the hex codes from the remote using the ir.exe program, so I could put them into the sonance program manager. i keep getting an error when using IR.exe about "unable to find delcom driver"... any advice?? I am checking www.hifi-remote.com website, seems like others have had this error... I also downloaded some drivers from the website which created a folder called "CDM20802 WHQL Certified"

I connected the logitech to my computer via the provided usb/min usb cable on the remote.. I can still buy the cable at tommy tyler if needed... I am planning on buying the IR widget at that site this week, but hoping to get this gong before then....

thanks...

Hosting Services by ipHouse