The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 2 made on Monday November 29, 2010 at 17:55
Ernie Bornn-Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
While we usually decry posts by blatantly commercial interests, I applaud your approach and your openness. Please keep involved in remotecentral by answering questions that don't necessarily point people toward your front door; then you'll be a GREAT member here, as we're all here to share and help.

I did find this amusing, though:
On November 15, 2010 at 18:56, Antenna Guy said...
...got tired of traveling to Mississauga for supplies (2 hours by public transit each way).

Yeah, I would, too! I imagine that it's not the simplest sort of arrangement, carrying a ten foot mast or two on the bus. Or the train. Or even, say, one or more UHF + upper band VHF antennas, where the boxes are at least three feet long.

I also got tired of missing out on the business from those people who wanted to install their own antenna.

Well, now, there's a real good point. You save those people the hassle of taking masts on the train, too!

So I opened a retail store.......

Best of Luck!
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse