The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9 made on Tuesday November 23, 2010 at 08:00
tanner88
Long Time Member
January 2007
Oh well, no worries. I will get it eventually. But if you knew the whole story you might understand. I bought this from an Authorized dealer in person.......new three years ago. Used it over a year. Then relocated three states away. (No dealers here in Wichita, Kansas.) Bought three new computers for the new house and then tried to load original sofware on new Vista machines. Obviously didn't work. Called the dealer I bought it from in Dallas, Tx. and wouldn't you know..........out of buisness. Contacted UEI about it and they never responded back and its been two month this has been going on. I would be frustrated with UEI if I bought this off ebay as alot of people do on here as I have seen in the posts.....but I did it the way UEI wants it done and still feel like I have gotten the cold shoulder. Anyway.............I don't normally talk crap about anyone unless its justified. Just thought this may help you understand my position. Anyway, thanks for your posts they have given a good laugh!

Hosting Services by ipHouse