The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 13 made on Friday October 29, 2010 at 18:12
djsmallz
Long Time Member
April 2009
On October 29, 2010 at 15:51, max viegas said...
I understand there is a bigger picture. However, as a customer who invested thousands into a product line that is now defunct and doesn't operate 100% how it should.

you're supposed to have a professional do it for you in the first place anyway..cheap always means expensive in the long run, if you had a CI, although philips closed the line, the CI would have still be there for you for support but not for parts of course!

Wifi dropouts,
Remotes that turn themselves on and off until the battery drains. (my 2 biggest complaints)

a guess ... either bad programming or cheap 3rd party networking product being used..

I feel it is within my rights to be aggravated.

Also with windows 8 announced as being released in 2 years, means I have to keep a computer strictly for programming with the current software. To some it may mean nothing, but to me it has completely ruined my opinion of philips as a whole.

why do you see the need to be a cheep and move whenever microsoft moves anyway.. i still have windows xp and doing well fine for everything I need. XP is the base of atleast the next 10 windows versions to come..

Why bother sending us on a goose chase for some registration code if they have no plans of continuing the product.

I feel your pain but lashing out on the net won't be of any help to you.. it's an unfortunate situation.. there are businesses out there that have spent time and stocked alot of pronto products and they'd have to redo EVERYTHING, taking on other lines of remotes, training etc.. it's hard for everyone ;)

Hosting Services by ipHouse