Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 4 made on Friday October 15, 2010 at 06:02
drewski300
January 2007
On October 14, 2010 at 21:28, adamav said...
Thank You very much for your reply , that's correct i am using crestron integra module v3.1 . Also i have just discovered new firmware update for our Onkyo receiver which according to Onkyo website " Improves network operation when using the TCP/IP control "
As far as Sonos goes i absolutely agree . I wish that they would listen to us ( CI guys )a little bit more . They have a pretty cool and reliable product . We have been using their stuff for years , helped them grow and got absolutely nothing in return ( not to mention rather low profit margins ).

I'm not sure about the Crestron part but with regards to low profit margins.....they are low but I've never had to go back and fix a properly installed Sonos system. That should be worth something.

For a while I was emailing their sales department once a month telling them how many units they would sell if they opened up third party control but it seems to fall on deaf ears. There was a survey conducted by Sonos asking a lot of questions regarding third party control. It must not have went anywhere.
"Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this... and totally redeem yourself!"

Hosting Services by ipHouse