The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 4 made on Thursday October 14, 2010 at 14:16
mistachy
Long Time Member
April 2010
I really dont understand what you mean by no LCD button is created. When you copy and paste a device from the Model Designer to the Model Designer, the new device's LCD buttons within the device should exactly match the first device. If I select/highlight a device in the Model Designer, bring up my context menu -> copy, then paste... The entire device is copied... including all the LCD buttons, and they match exactly.

Still I'm confused as to how this is different than what you are trying to explain? It is possible that I could better help you if you post a link to your file, maybe I could check it out and see what you are referring to.

The only thing I could think of that you might be referring to is if you create a device via the program wizard, it creates a LCD icon. This icon is automatically linked to your device and if you try and delete the icon, it asks if you wish to delete the device associated with it. Then if you copy this device via context menu or keyboard shortcuts and paste it in the model designer... a new icon has to be created manually to jump to this device. If you then try to delete this new icon associated with the newly copied device, there shouldn't be a prompt asking you if you wish to delete the device associated with the button because the device was created without linking it to a button to begin with.

That's the only sense I can make of what you are trying to explain.

Last edited by mistachy on October 14, 2010 14:33.
MX6000 :o) myfile [Link: texas-rebel.com]
LR: Onkyo TX-NR807, Samsung 52", MRX-1. BR1: LG 37", Sony AVR, MRF-260. BR2: MarantzSR8002, Epson8500 100", Klipsch RF-82 HT System, MSC400, HTPC

Hosting Services by ipHouse