The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 15 made on Tuesday September 14, 2010 at 13:04
trybekjr
Lurking Member
September 2010
On September 12, 2010 at 21:41, buzz said...
trybekjr,

I haven't done a 9400 in a while. It is very easy to select the wrong enter command on the Exit command drop down.

On some units there is a difference between "Enter," "OK," and "Select" when transmitting channel numbers.

Experiment with different delays. On DirecTV boxes they made a change that broke programs that had been working for years. You may be experiencing a similar issue. In addition to the delays between commands, experiment with longer numeric digit command durations in the database.

I'm not using the start/stop commands. My individual digits work fine and I'm able to change the channel just by starting w/ a digit such as 1, 2, etc... It seems like the receiver is not picking up the command at all. When I did start one of the channels in favorites w/ a start command it did pick it up but the rest of the digits don't respond. I'll try some more w/ delays but I would think that at least the first digit would respond if the delays were off. Could you please elaborate on the DirectTV change! Maybe it's going to point me in the right direction. Also, I'm not the first one to have this problem by looking at the posts. Unfortunately, there's no specific answer in other threads so Please anyone w/ this similar problem let me know if there's a fix for this.
Thanks and any help much appreciated!

Hosting Services by ipHouse