The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 13 made on Sunday September 12, 2010 at 21:12
trybekjr
Lurking Member
September 2010
On November 12, 2008 at 21:45, jhuddleston said...
Ok somebody has to have the answer. I have been on the phone with phillips and that was a futile effort. I am sure I am missing a step somewhere. here is my basic setup
HK AVR 7300
BenQ projector
Echo Star DVR
I have configured the macro to turn everything on eith the watch tv icon. and the remote then jumps to favorites as it was programmed to do. When I transmitt the favorite channel to the remote only the bottom line of the Ir transmission indicator blinks the full indication of a transmission does not blink. I have typed the channel number into the box designated for the channel number. It appears to me that I am not linking the DVR to the action. all of my hard buttons work correctly and I can change channels with them. If I put a start action in i.e. the first number of the channel the remote then shows I am transmitting and the number appears on the screen. does any one have any suggestions?

I have the same exact issue. Does anybody know what is the solution? I have a Dish Network box VIP 722. Any help greatly appreciated!

Hosting Services by ipHouse