The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 451 made on Tuesday August 24, 2010 at 22:41
SignatureSV
Loyal Member
July 2009
i am on the fence about this. Within the past few months i have been catapulted into jobs that are now requiring much more control and capability then what i have access to and my customer base can now support these kind of systems.

For my medium to larger systems I am probably looking at going the Vantage Route as my rep has one installed and i absolutely fell in love with the system.

For my smaller systems I am seriously looking into going the prodigy route. I have a few brief questions that crestron didn't care to tell me as the guy was pretty rude and the guy that services my area was on vacation.

Can Prodigy support Radio Ra2? (i know crestron and lutron are not on speaking terms)

Can Prodigy support a 2 room location IE Dual purpose media room with projector and motorized screen and 46in. TV with Denon receiver. and another room with one TV and denon surround sound receiver?

I forgot to ask him how many TSTAT's it can support. possibly 2?

currently they left a bad taste in my mouth, but i am waiting to give them another shot when my areas rep is available.

Thanks All!
The Bitterness of Poor Quality is Remembered Long after the Sweetness of Price is Forgotten! - Benjamin Franklin

Hosting Services by ipHouse