Your Universal Remote Control Center
Graphics & User Interfaces Forum - View Post
Up level
Up level
The following page was printed from


Original thread:
Post 2 made on Saturday July 31, 2010 at 11:47
Long Time Member
February 2007
I use PS a lot but it's very confusing and I'm sure someone else could give you a better or more definitive answer.

If I'm understanding your question right, you should be able to select "Edit", "Transform or Transform Path", "Scale" and you should see the "X" and "Y" pixels to modify.

I work with PS7 so it may be different in your version. I've also noticed that sometimes it depends on whether the layer is rasterized or not for "Transform" to be selectable.

Hosting Services by ipHouse