Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Thursday July 29, 2010 at 10:01
chuch jr
August 2005
Picked up our 1st XRT-39 remote to program. With limited time, probally going to use an auto build or edit a templete to get working. Had about 2 hours to mess around with the graphics, in drag & drop, the other night. I very proficient with dragon and programmed many SPLCD with it over the years.

Thought it would be neat to create my own beach theme backround, in paint, since remote is being deliverd to an ocean front beach house. I have done this before with the 6.4SPLCDs which use 16bit graphics. You create your graphic, move it to the folder with with the rest of the 16 bit SPLCD backrounds and it shows up in Dragon for use.

Tried to do the same for the XTR39. Editted the graphic to the correct size, saved it as the correct 256 color bmp, moved it to the xtr39 backround folder i wanted it in and found it is not showing up in dragon for use. THEN I REMEBERED I HAD A SIMULAR PROBLEM A FEW YEARS AGO, PROGRAMING A 5.7 SPLCD. When I ?ed Xantech at that time they said the parameters of their 8bit graphics were very specific & regular images created on paint could not be reconized by dragon when dropped into the correct folder.

Any one experimented & had success with creating 8bit graphics for Xantech 8bit devices?

Hosting Services by ipHouse