Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Friday July 16, 2010 at 18:07
gwstudios
June 2004
No problem v, I wanted to create something that closely resembled the free 980 template, but those little rectangles with the icons inside for the activities just looked too small, so I went ahead and used the Fusion icons by themselves.

Once I saw how it was done in the stand alone 880 editor, I gave it a try on CCP. The graphic files in the theme folders for CCP are compiled onto a single file that cannot be editied, so I used the default names from the regular 880 editor to see if it worked and just went from there.

You may notice when you drag an activity icon over, it automatically superimposes it on a default button. It also does this on the favorite channel icons, you just cant see the button underneath as I made them the exact same size.

Step 2 is to provide different colored backgrounds, but you will have to replace / overwrite the existing aqua ones in the elements folder before opening CCP. The new colors will show up in the modified Alpha theme automatically.

Those should arrive tonight at some point as they were finished before I put up the download, but I need to explain how to make them appear.

Hosting Services by ipHouse