Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Friday July 9, 2010 at 09:13
FP Crazy
June 2003
Jed, your statement is entirely correct. ML is owned by the same holding company that owns Paradigm.

As for their customer service, I have experienced nothing but 5 star service, in the rare event I have needed anything from them over the last 12 years I've been a dealer.
Is the line perfect? No...(no one i). But they are constantly bringing out more CI related products and there is a lot in the line that is desirable.

I think their in ceiling speakers are amazing, but yes, I do wish they would change/eliminate the little triangle logo on the grill.

Their in wall speakers are outstanding. Some don't like the grills, but I think they are unique and the world doesn't need another in wall that looks like the thousands of other in walls on the market.

Their new "Motion" line of speakers are sonic savants!!! They utilize an updated version of the old air motion tweeter (Heil). I wish the backs of the book shelf speakers in the Motion line were better designed to accommodate more universal style brackets. But the Motion speakers are beautiful, unique and sound wonderful. Reviews are starting to get published and all are very complimentary of this new line for them.
Chasing Ernie's post count, one useless post at a time.

Hosting Services by ipHouse