Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Thursday July 8, 2010 at 14:18
gwstudios
June 2004
Just a quick update to the 880 editor. The CCP handles the new graphics a bit differently than the stand alone editor does. I have it working flawless on one and the CCP will require you to replace one of the existing folders in the themes library with a the new one, but it has to have the same folder name in order for the program to recognize it and show the graphics in the theme library.

So, what will hapen is you will have to make a copy of of one of theme folders buried in the CCP, "Alpha" for instance and name it Alpha2 or whatever you like, then drag the new folder called Alpha with my icons in it for them to show up in the theme library. I replaced the backgrounds, top and bottom bar, and the default button in both states to show the new ones.

Now, when you select Alpha as your theme, you will see all of the new activity icons in the theme library that can be used on the watch and listen pages.

On the stand alone editor, you could name the folder whatever you wanted and simply add it to the themes folder. I named it BSD Fusion and it showed up with all the other themes and was selectable from the themes list. In CCP, the new folder would appear in the themes list, but still showed all the default icons that come pre made with CCP. I realize nobody is probably using the stand alone version anymore, so the instructions will be for the CCP.

The favorite channel icons work differently, you can simply drag additional folders in that particular library and they show up in the list when selecting favorite channel icons. The will be called BSD Blank Icon, BSD TV Icons, and BSD Satellite Radio.

Hosting Services by ipHouse