The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 12 made on Tuesday July 6, 2010 at 04:16
SeanS
Long Time Member
June 2003
No worries. I truly appreciate the feedback and support. I have re-downloaded to all the devices several times. If I didn't know any better I would be suspect of something new in the environment. The truth is that the prior K-Scape mini was changed out to the new M500 and a 1U. Old K-Scape was being controlled via 232. New M500 is via IP. Perhaps these devices are introducing something new or something that the ZM-24 doesn't like. I didn't mention it earlier because I didn't think it was relavent but perhaps it is. I took the step of relocating the ZM-24 to the attic today. So far the response is improved dramatically. It missed a couple of times generally shortly after wake up. Once it starts working it seems to keep working. I now only have the one ZM-24 in the equation. The Zigbee counter seemed to have no issues in the three upstairs TV locations and the three downstairs TV locations. I may add one as a repeater if I can strategically place it. However, if I am receiving interference I may just be reintroducing the problem.

Hosting Services by ipHouse