Crestron Control Systems Forum - View Post
Find remotes at:
The Pronto is back! Well, sort of...
- New Philips Pronto-branded hardware solution for iPhone-based smart controls.
Cyber Monday 2014 Remote Control Deals
- Catch the latest discount prices on universal remotes!
PDP Announces First BD Remote for PS4
- Bluetooth-based remote offers full BD control; universal remote compatibility.
RTI T2i Now Shipping (Finally!)
- A budget-friendly hybrid remote with high-end features.
Pro Control Announces CEDIA 2014 Products
- With an emphasis on Zigbee-enabled control systems; plus training schedule.
Read more news »
Hosting powered by:
Acoustic Research Xsight Touch ARRX18G
Sony PlayStation 3 Advanced Control Roundup
Pinnacle PCTV HD Pro Stick HDTV Tuner
Universal Remote Control Inc. Digital R50
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:
Crestron Control Systems
View Single Message
upgrading prodigy installation to full crestron program
Monday July 5, 2010
i have prodigy composer installed, along with system builder, vtpro, etc.
in system builder i can only create new projects with prodigy processors . .
how do i upgrade the software?
i have prodigy composer installed, along with system builder, vtpro, etc. in system builder i can only create new projects with prodigy processors . . how do i upgrade the software?
View the original thread...
©1998-2015, Daniel Tonks. All rights reserved.