Crestron Control Systems Forum - View Post
Find remotes at:
First CEDIA 2015 Video Reports
- Learn about the latest products from Just Add Power, Control4, Simple Control, ELAN and Niles.
Cyber Monday Remote Deals
- Because everyone wants a great bargain! Both US and Canadian stores listed.
CEDIA 2015 Day 2 Photos
- Random photos from the second day of CEDIA in Dallas!
CEDIA 2015 Day 1 Photos
- Random photos from the first day of CEDIA in Dallas!
Savant Introduces New Savant Remote
- Takes on mid-priced "smart remote" category with a new consumer offering.
Read more news »
Hosting powered by:
Acoustic Research Xsight Touch ARRX18G
Sony PlayStation 3 Advanced Control Roundup
Pinnacle PCTV HD Pro Stick HDTV Tuner
Universal Remote Control Inc. Digital R50
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:
Crestron Control Systems
View Single Message
upgrading prodigy installation to full crestron program
Monday July 5, 2010
i have prodigy composer installed, along with system builder, vtpro, etc.
in system builder i can only create new projects with prodigy processors . .
how do i upgrade the software?
i have prodigy composer installed, along with system builder, vtpro, etc. in system builder i can only create new projects with prodigy processors . . how do i upgrade the software?
View the original thread...
©1998-2016, Daniel Tonks. All rights reserved.