Crestron Control Systems Forum - View Post
Find remotes at:
Black Friday 2014 Remote Control Deals
- Catch the latest discount prices on universal remotes!
RTI T2i Now Shipping (Finally!)
- A budget-friendly hybrid remote with high-end features.
Pro Control Announces CEDIA 2014 Products
- With an emphasis on Zigbee-enabled control systems; plus training schedule.
RTI Previews CEDIA 2014 Lineup
- New remotes, keypads, switchers, and control processors; training schedule.
RTI's RK1+ In-Wall Keypad Now Shipping
- A simple 2, 4 or 8-button in-wall keypad that's easy on the budget.
Read more news »
Acoustic Research Xsight Touch ARRX18G
Sony PlayStation 3 Advanced Control Roundup
Pinnacle PCTV HD Pro Stick HDTV Tuner
Universal Remote Control Inc. Digital R50
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:
Crestron Control Systems
View Single Message
upgrading prodigy installation to full crestron program
Monday July 5, 2010
i have prodigy composer installed, along with system builder, vtpro, etc.
in system builder i can only create new projects with prodigy processors . .
how do i upgrade the software?
i have prodigy composer installed, along with system builder, vtpro, etc. in system builder i can only create new projects with prodigy processors . . how do i upgrade the software?
View the original thread...
©1998-2014, Daniel Tonks. All rights reserved.