Crestron Control Systems Forum - View Post
Find remotes at:
Three new CEDIA 2013 Videos
- Check out the latest control products from Control4, RTI and URC!
Cyber Monday Deals
- Get a new remote control at a great price!
More CEDIA 2013 Videos!
- See the new iOS 7-based Roomie Remote 2.0 and the latest control solutions from ELAN!
Second Batch of CEDIA 2013 Videos
- Covering the latest products from TouchSquid Technology and PRO Control!
First CEDIA 2013 Video Reports
- Learn about the latest products from Logitech Harmony & Bitwise Controls.
Read more news »
Acoustic Research Xsight Touch ARRX18G
Sony PlayStation 3 Advanced Control Roundup
Pinnacle PCTV HD Pro Stick HDTV Tuner
Universal Remote Control Inc. Digital R50
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:
Crestron Control Systems
View Single Message
upgrading prodigy installation to full crestron program
Monday July 5, 2010
i have prodigy composer installed, along with system builder, vtpro, etc.
in system builder i can only create new projects with prodigy processors . .
how do i upgrade the software?
i have prodigy composer installed, along with system builder, vtpro, etc. in system builder i can only create new projects with prodigy processors . . how do i upgrade the software?
View the original thread...
©1998-2013, Daniel Tonks. All rights reserved.