The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 118 made on Tuesday June 1, 2010 at 20:11
hd fan
Long Time Member
March 2006
Well, then you are going to miss them all since RTPi does not hold the rights to broadcast them in America. As you might infer , the internacional version of any channel has usually different programming than the national locally broadcast channel. RTP has the rights and will broadcast them but only in Portugal and probably free OTA (never been in Portugal). RTPi is basically RTP but with an American friendly schedule and only with programming that they hold the rights to broadcast in America.

If I may suggest , the Cuban Tele Rebelde will once again like in the last 20 years , broadcast all of the matches (unlike Portugal and so many countries that only care about their team). Their DVB-S open signal is on Hispasat @ 30W. 11884 V , SR 27500 and FEC 2/3. Too bad they will probably again use local cuban commentators that IMO althought have improved over the years still are light years behind most spanish speaking commentators from other countries, if not all.

Azteca 7 will have them as well , mostly mexico probably. Univision will have almost all of them in the open at 91W and 118.8W C band.

CBC HD OTA for free will have them in the , sorry guys, dis-tastefull (insipido in Spanish) English version. I just do not feel anything when I listen to an english narration of a soccer match. Baseball on the contrary is another story. I like better the way brasileans narrate the soccer match though. In spanish my favorites , Argentineans. But heck , Para gustos se hicieron los colores y para escojer las flores. Enjoy the matches!

And .... your welcome.

Hosting Services by ipHouse