Previous section Next section Previous page Next page Up level
Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Page 1 of 3
Topic:
California, WTF is wrong with you?
This thread has 30 replies. Displaying posts 1 through 15.
Post 1 made on Wednesday January 11, 2017 at 10:34
GotGame
February 2002
I am not talking about the DOC, but Californians that are willing to pay for this crap.
[Link: fox59.com]

I have to quit reading the news . Really. There is some bliss in being uninformed.
I may be schizophrenic, but at least I have each other.
Post 2 made on Wednesday January 11, 2017 at 10:45
tweeterguy
Loyal Member
June 2005
So does this inmate then get transferred to the women's ward?
OP | Post 3 made on Wednesday January 11, 2017 at 11:09
GotGame
February 2002
Yes!
Post 4 made on Wednesday January 11, 2017 at 11:57
osiris
Long Time Member
November 2004
Clearly a forum for professionals is the best place to have this discussion.
Post 5 made on Wednesday January 11, 2017 at 11:57
kgossen
March 2008
On January 11, 2017 at 11:57, osiris said...
Clearly a forum for professionals is the best place to have this discussion.

Welcome to RC!
"Quality isn't expensive, it's Priceless!"
OP | Post 6 made on Wednesday January 11, 2017 at 12:37
GotGame
February 2002
True. I was bitten by the Stanley bug. Dan, Please move to "EVERYTHING ELSE" section.
Post 7 made on Wednesday January 11, 2017 at 13:42
Mac Burks (39)
Elite Member
May 2007
Do i think its ridiculous? Yes. I also think its ridiculous that we pay for special meals to accommodate a prisoners religion.

It's easy for me to think its ridiculous because i am not transgendered. It's easy for me to say no to a church or special meals and prayer time for religious prisoners because i am an atheist.

Honestly i think its ridiculous that we let family and friends go visit prisoners...but thats because i am not a prisoner.

I think its easy to think something is "ridiculous" or a "waste of money" when its something that someone else is dealing with or cares about. But lets just say that God is real and the Christians, Jews & Muslims all have it right...shouldn't we allow them to eat the right food and pray even if they are in prison?

Imagine waking up tomorrow and finding yourself in the wrong body. Imagine having to live your life that way. Imagine that some people are truly wired wrong and will never feel normal unless they receive gender reassignment surgery. Where do we draw the line? Dental work and kosher meals?
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps
Post 8 made on Wednesday January 11, 2017 at 13:53
FunHouse Texas
June 2013
How about Dont go to jail and you can pay for all of these accommodations yourself?
I AM responsible for typographical errors!
I have all the money I will ever need - unless i buy something..
OP | Post 9 made on Wednesday January 11, 2017 at 13:56
GotGame
February 2002
It would be EASIER to put HIM in a box with Carbon monoxide. Guilty of murder, means no immediate means to liberty or life for me and many other states.
My philosophy is closer to Sheriff Joe Arpaio's ethic, than that to the spineless CA DOC.
Post 10 made on Wednesday January 11, 2017 at 16:44
ichbinbose
Select Member
August 2011
its about time to flush the current politicians out and start over. I am very glad I don't live in the peoples republic of California, for reasons such as this.

Is there something in the water that makes seemingly normal people want to do and support bat $hit stupid things in that state? Maybe its the public "education" system.
Post 11 made on Wednesday January 11, 2017 at 19:16
Trunk-Slammer -Supreme
Loyal Member
November 2003
How about we load the losers like this in a bus and ship them to Mexico.

The USA can save a lot on money even if we pay Mexico to take them, and they will be taken care of in a manner more befitting their status...
Post 12 made on Thursday January 12, 2017 at 07:16
goldenzrule
Loyal Member
July 2007
On January 11, 2017 at 19:16, Trunk-Slammer -Supreme said...
How about we load the losers like this in a bus and ship them to Mexico.

The USA can save a lot on money even if we pay Mexico to take them, and they will be taken care of in a manner more befitting their status...

How will they get past the wall?
Post 13 made on Thursday January 12, 2017 at 08:46
ichbinbose
Select Member
August 2011
On January 12, 2017 at 07:16, goldenzrule said...
How will they get past the wall?

We have planes. We can airdrop them
Post 14 made on Friday January 13, 2017 at 00:30
Mac Burks (39)
Elite Member
May 2007
On January 11, 2017 at 13:56, GotGame said...
It would be EASIER to put HIM in a box with Carbon monoxide. Guilty of murder, means no immediate means to liberty or life for me and many other states.
My philosophy is closer to Sheriff Joe Arpaio's ethic, than that to the spineless CA DOC.

"Guilty" is a relative term with US law enforcement. Police make mistakes and sometimes even conspire to put innocent people in prison. Putting everyone found guilt in a carbon monoxide box would mean that we are murdering those innocent people right along with those who are guilty.
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps
OP | Post 15 made on Friday January 13, 2017 at 13:21
GotGame
February 2002
You sure are easy to blame the police.
Police conspiracy to accuse someone of murder;That is a very rare condition. I think more people are killed by getting hit by a flying model lawnmower during a football half time show .
But you are right, there are some that were wrongly accused.These cases consist of almost entirely of false eyewitness testimony in a court of law. In this day, DNA, video , audio, GPS tracking, etc. are the evidence needed.
Rodney James Quine has more than eyewitness testimony against him.
So, I will concede to Frontal lobotomy for his mental condition because we really should not execute the mentally ill.
Page 1 of 3

Jump to

Protected Feature Before you can reply to a message...
You must first register for a Remote Central user account - it's fast and free! Or, if you already have an account, please login now.

Please read the following: Unsolicited commercial advertisements are absolutely not permitted on this forum. Other private buy & sell messages should be posted to our Marketplace. For information on how to advertise your service or product click here. Remote Central reserves the right to remove or modify any post that is deemed inappropriate.

Hosting Services by ipHouse