The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:
Before you continue!This file area has been replaced with a newer one!
As of 2011, this section is no longer being updated, and some files may show as unavailable. For free access to all of these downloads and many newer ones, visit our NEW file area at: http://files.remotecentral.com
|Your search found 1 matching file.|
|[ < Back | Next > ]
[ Page: 1 ]
|Sort by: [ Title | Date | Author ]|
Games - Pronto Pong
For: Pronto TSU9600
By: Lyndel McGee
|v1.0.1 This should bring back memories. This new ProntoScript game outlines several useful features of scripting. The features specifically outlined are:|
- Retrieving/Manipulating widgets using the Configuration File (CF) widget() function.
- Toggling Firm Key label based on Game Status.
- Illustrates one use of the Activity.scheduleAfter() method.
- Includes transparent panel tagged with name '_PS_DEBUG' to facilitate debug/display of any error messages that might occur.
I've also included a custom Activity Icon (small) such that you can incorporate a button wherever you like. Enjoy!
- The Pong Game object and 'pong' variable in the Activity Script.
- The Pong Game initialization code in the Page Script.
- The Game Toggle functionality coded in Firm1 Button Script.
|Return to the index of all files.|
Share with the remote control community
by uploading a file to Remote Central!